Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Lil' Helper!

Well we have an official little helper! Kade now likes to "do the laundry" (removing blankets and washclothes from the drawers), "help with dishes" (he loves to try and climb in the dishwasher), and other household tasks. One of his favorites is taking that pesky toilet paper off the roll while he waits for his bath water--uggh!

He has figured out how to get into every drawer and cupboard and remove whatever items lurk in them. BUT it is hilarious because...he PUTS back the stuff. Totally Chad's baby that's for sure! Chad has now baby proofed most of the cupboards and we have left some open so he can "help". Here is some footage of Kade giving mommy reorganization advise...

Maaaa! This drawer is in horrible shape, I need to reorganize this mess!
This oven mitt totally needs to be here on the floor,
way more accessible in case of an emergencyGeez, now this blue one here needs to have some space, much better!
Let me see if I can close it back up Now look at the improvement!
I would like $1 for my allowance please :-)

No comments: