Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Followers are COOL

I added a new feature on the right side of the page...Followers.
Not sure how it works, but you must just have to click on it and show Kade that you are following his exciting journey.
Thanks for reading, I have a lot of fun tracking his first year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey=) that is very crazy! if you guys had them in the same hospital you all should live pretty close! what a small world! My mom bought my LO his coat otherwise I wouldn't have had one either :) do you have snow yet?

Sarah said...

Hey its babygirl. I was told that Kade and My son were born in the same hospital on the same day! I would love to communicate with you but i couldnt find an email addy for you. Maybe u can hop on our site that we were both on for our prego journey and send it to me in a MM.
Sarah

Tabitha said...

Cheri.. I love your wit... I need to hang out with you cuz I think I lost it... LOL Don't have two babies! LOL just kidding. I have been sucked into mommy world.. LUNCH ONE DAY? Email me...
tiverson@innovishealth.com
ALSO Kade is ADORABLE and I suggest not bringing him cuz I am going to tuck him in my coat... Adorable pics love the first one with the three of you.
Professional?