We are nearing 10 months this Sunday and my little baby has now become a new accessory on my leg :-) He sure is cute and a great workout but makes it hard to get anything done around the house. I think he has a magnet in his onesie that becomes activated if I'm more than 4 feet from him. And all those experienced mommas out there can remember the "uuuhhh, uuuhh" that NEVER stops until you pick up the little rascal!! That is really the most effective form of communication to get what you want, I will try it at work for a raise and see if I can get what I want as quick as Kade does-ha!
On the rare occassions he will play by himself I have to be careful not to cross his path and "be spotted". Here is an example of what happens. I'm like a helpless animal being hunted down by a cheeta-Gulp~
Here is his new toy of choice, he likes driving around his high chair on the hardwood floors, gives momma a heart attack. He likes to stand and grab the foot piece and he is going to take one wild face plant one of these days!
Uh oh, I've been spotted!
No comments:
Post a Comment