Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More toys??

You can tell Kade is an only child as he is spoiled rotten! The sad part is that he has outgrown most of his "accessories" already and it looks like Toys R Us under my stairs!
He has grown out of:
2 swings, with all the bells and whistles
A boppy chair that will stick to his butt if he attempts to sit in it
A Johnny jumper, again will have to surgically remove from his behind
A baby bath tub equipped with the infant sling
His swaddling blankets
A bouncer with all the sparkly lights
A beautiful bassinet
Who knows what the heck else in addition to all his brand new clothes he wore maybe 3 times (mommy loves to baby shop!!)
It's funny how one minute these purchases are SOOO important and every detail counts and then before you know it, you didn't even remember having it!

So our newest addition to toy land is his "walker". Little did I know he would take to it like a pro and now runs around the house and into my walls and furniture. I outta give that kid a ticket!


I got places to go and people to see, Later Ma!

EEEEEEErrrrchhhh!, Crash right into the wallI better check under the hood and see what the damage is...Daddy just came home tonight and found these cool peddle bikes he can't wait for Kade to be able to ride. I guess they have little tractors with front loader buckets and everything.
I'll just die the day he asks for the car keys!!!
He now prefers to close doors and then cry when he is locked in, also he likes to play with the door stoppers that boing back and forth behind the dooor. He likes to disassemble humidifiers and slam toys on my tables. This is replacing "playing with toys".~Sigh!

No comments: