Friday, September 5, 2008

Week 34

Well we are to week 34 already and Kade is headed for 8 months next Tuesday! We are going through some big changes in the Fischer household so I thought I'd update everyone.
I accepted a new position as a Financial Analyst for a company called Ygomi LLC. It is a great opportunity to advance in my career BUT I will need to dedicate more than a typical 40 hours/week to the position. This wouldn't be so bad but I also started back at school to finish my MBA. So that means I won't be home until 9:30 on Wednesday and Thursday nights, plus I will have homework each week.
Now I know why everyone puts it off and says they will go back "some day". I only have 4 more classes to attend and if I hit it aggressively (2 classes/semester), I will be done this May. Literally 9 months and I can put this school stuff behind me. I know this job change is coming at a bad time, but I hate to miss an opportunity that will be beneficial to us in the long run.
For now I cherish every feeding, every diaper change (yes even those-ha!), every bath, and give him lots of kisses and tickles. Daddy does so good with him that I don't even have to worry that he is being spoiled rotten. It will be a lot of hard work, but we will get through it as we do everytime.

Friday night, Kade decided to be a little poser and made up for some lost time w/mommy:
Pssst...I see you have the camera, C'mere

Here is a little pose for the blog...

Looks like I'll be crawling ANYDAY!! Varrooom!

We picked up some new toys this weekend and he tried out a nice noisy one. I have to apologize as my camera takes horrible pictures and they turn out so dark. He takes these toys way to serious and has to analyze each and every section of it...HHHmmm wonder where he gets that from??

No comments: