Friday, September 5, 2008

Double Vision

Well I apologize that I'm behind in Kade's story. He has been so busy, but sadly so has mommy & daddy. I'll catch up on all of the updates on a later post, but thought I would blog twice the Kade, since we are behind. I have a mirror downstairs where I workout and plopped the lil guy in front of it. It was quite the show for mommy, went a little something like this:

Aaah! Who is that handsome young toddler sitting in front of me?
Well, it must be ME!! Who else could it be~I am the cutest...Duh!I just don't know if I like my outift...mommy, can we discuss other options?
Maaa! Really, are you listening? I want a new outfit! Ah, forget it, she has the camera (she's not budging)
...well I gotta shake your hand!
Ok I LOVE you!!! Here are my famous baby kisses.
*Smooch Smooch*
What a little heart melter he is!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kade is so cute!!! I like his outfit! :) (s_herzog from babyfit)