Sunday, September 21, 2008

8 Months!!

Wow is time FLYING! Kade is growing by leaps and bounds and we are loving every minute of it.

Grandma Penny went to Alaska recently and brought back Kade this hat and onesie. The shirt says "bear naked" on it..too cute! Here he is posing so nicely for the camera. Kade is getting TWO front bottom teeth. If you look closely at him you can see a drop of drool hanging from his chin. Yep, he is a drooler when teething. Other than that though he has been a champ through the whole thing. He also has started crawling and trying to climb up on things.


As of today, Kade is at the following milestones:

  • 2 bottom teeth coming in!
  • can crawl a little bit, he likes to try and climb things he shouldn't-yikes!
  • still doesn't hold his bottle by himself
  • eats more solids such as pieces of cheese and toast, he will grab them by himself and put it in his mouth
  • we thought he outgrew his spitting phase, but has picked it up again this weekend
  • he loves to entertain us and is really getting into tickle games!

I can't wait until October 18th, we will be getting his pictures taken again. I know we should wait until his 1 year B-day...but I want cute crawly pictures before he is up and running around. I tried for 6 months but I couldn't get in anywhere and he wasn't really sitting up and moving around too much. We are having them done outside at a park and we should get some really good ones with the fall leaves. So he will get 8 (actually 9 month) pictures and we will have them done again at 1 year.

No comments: