Things started happening on Tuesday morning, January 15th. I woke up and noticed I was spotting so immediately became concerned. I called my Dr. and let my employer know that I would not be coming in that morning...silly me thinking I would come in later that afternoon. Anyways it took a while for the Dr. to get back to me and they finally called around 1:30 that afternoon (right as I was curling up for a nap) and said they wanted me to come in and monitor the heartbeat.
I called Chad at work and let him know what was going on and told him I didn't think I would be long. I went in and they hooked me up to the fetal monitor for about an hour. I think I was "left" in there due to people being busy and the machine also ran out of paper for who knows how long.
Well I guess I took too long, because Chad couldn't get a hold of me so he headed home early from work and got ready. When the Dr. came in to see my results, I look over and here is Chad too. He found his way to my room (which took some work because the front desk wasn't cooperating and didn't have record of me being there). Leave it to Chad to find me and he even had the bags in the car in case "It Was Time"!
I was dialted to 2cm and the Dr. was suspicious that I would be delivering before that Friday. She was leaving out of town for the weekend, so it was good how things turned out. She was also really concerned about my blood pressure being so high and had me make an appt. for that next week, which I obviously didn't need as Kade came the next day! Chad and I then went home and it was business as usual and neither of us expected what was about to happen within the next 24 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment