Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Album 2008

My first Christmas was picture perfect! We had beautiful white snow, friends and family, and everyone has their health!
Here is my first Xmas tree, my mommy & daddy let me get pretty close to get a feel of the prickly branches.
I got to taste candy canes. But then mommy got this scared look on her face like I was going to bite off a piece and choke, so she only let me take a little lick and then would take it back REAL fast. Plus she did not like that it changed my lips colors really fast. Sometimes she is not so fun.

I tried my luck at "opening presents" for the first time and thought it was pretty fun. Most of the time, I'd make people open the presents for me...I'm pretty smart that way-ha! I got so many fun toys and awesome clothes, THANK YOU to everyone who came to see me and brought me wonderful gifts.


Here are some of the neat toys I got. I got a big barnyard puzzle...
A REALLY fun Choo choo train...
Some blocks that go into a container...
A HORSEY!!!...
A Kitchen that has a sink and a stove, I can also turn on a light and it sings...I got soooo many more toys that I can't even list them all! Everyone was sooo generous, thanks again!!!

I loved seeing my Grandma/Grandpa from Montana too. Here I am giving some love to Grandma Fischer...Also my Uncle Shawn came and brought his girlfriend Jackie. She is really COOL and we can't wait for her to move to Grand Forks at the end of this January! They make a pretty cute couple don't they????

What a wonderful 1st Christmas. I am so grateful everyone came from as far as they did to spend it with me!

No comments: