Ok so Kade didn't like peaches, BUT he more than made up for it when he had his first taste of the Dairy Queen! Yep, we were at Devin & Amanda's for supper and they had dilly bars for dessert. I don't have any pictures of it but I will try and describe it the best I can.
I was eating mine and had the bright idea to let Kade try a bit. He licked the ice cream part (kind of like a cat licking out of a water bowl). I let him have the smallest taste and took it away, all of a sudden his eyes got as big as bowling balls and he grabbed at it with both hands and slammed it into his lips (more like his whole face). He'd just sit there lapping at it and would grab each time I'd take it away. I only let him have a few tastes, but it was pretty exciting!
Like mother, like SON!!
1 comment:
Cherie-
Amanda sent me your blog- I have enjoyed all the pics of Kade! What an adorable little boy. I love your stories as well. I can very much relate with you! We need to take the boys to the baby pool by Amanda's house sometime this summer! Take care. Shannon.
Post a Comment