Saturday, September 24, 2011

Kade Who???

Well it's probably been a little while, ok way too long since I've updated on Kade Melvin Fischer.  Poor kiddo.  He's taken the backseat to the spoiled kiddo ride for the moment, while Brynn has had all the paparazzi type attention.
Kade is becoming very independent.  I can still control the little bugger though, pretty easily. 
He has started PRESCHOOL!  He literally has science, math, and reading classes already.  Wow, a part of me is a bit sad, but I'm excited for him to start learning in a whole new way.  Might as well start now if he's gonna be a Doctor (um ya, whatever he chooses).  I am pushing for the Dr. though!
By looking at him, its a bit hard to tell what the heck he will grow up to be???
(I found a handy site I can edit my pics with, hence the beach ball edit)

He can spell his name outloud, goes to the bathroom by himself, wash his hands by himself, and gets stuff to eat by himself (most of the time not mommy approved).

He is now getting into activites!  Monday nights he goes to a kids fitness center and gets to climb walls, walk on balance beams, jump around and even hang on the uneven bars.




He is doing really well with his new sister.  We had a rocky start as the transition was a little tough on him.  There is some jealousy when he wants to play with the toys she is playing with (only because SHE is playing with it), but other than that, he is a really good big brother.  Phew!

No comments: