Everything was set and I starred into Kade's eyes with the look of...Gotcha ya! I dare you to try and pick ornaments off, swallow those hooks, break those bulbs, sneak into those presents...nope none of that is gonna happen. Mwaaa ha ha ha ha!!!! I've now had almost 2 years experience as a mommy, go ahead and test me!!!
As you can see, a little toddler can still appreciate the excitement of the beauty of the Christmas tree with "no touching" involved. Kade was smittin' with that glorious creation of mine from the first minute he laid eyes on it.
Lots of pointing to his favorite ornaments...
Oooing, and Aawwing...
He REALLY loves Christmas Trees!!
So, as I am an extra careful, and not trusting as far as I can throw ya...type of mom. I left him down to play with his toys, while I did some cleaning... and checked in on him literally, every 2 minutes. Wow, he just played with his toy train and didn't once go bother the tree. Success! This is awesome, or so I thought.Well later that day, I happened to notice his book box downstairs, was empty. Hmmm, that's weird, where did all his books go? I look over at the tree and see my excercise ball along with ALL his books INSIDE my gating system. What the heck?????
My little Christmas Grinch had whipped all his books at the tree (along with my poor innocent workout ball). He did this in between me "checking on him"...which I am a freak about and probably do it too often. (Gonna have to increase timing on those checks now!)
So here is Kade getting reprimanded and asking "What did YOU do????"
Check out all the BROKEN bulbs, amongst his books!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment