Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quick update

Wow, my timing between posts is really getting LONG. You can thank my almost 2 year old for that. I have just a few minutes to update, and not enough time for new pictures.
Kade has been getting his 2 year molars and is really wanting one on one time with mommy/daddy. I think I have blood coming out of my ears from the constant whining. I know he is probably in a lot of pain, but my ears are hurting too! Plus he has had troubles in the diaper department and that has caused him to have diaper rash on top of everything. He's in pain on both ends...literally. Uggh!
So he is very clingy, whiny, tempermental, testing mommy's limits. Then the poor kid fell in the store yesterday, landed on the shopping cart wheel, on his cheek (right beside his eye). It was instantly black/blue. This kid can not catch a break for nothing. So again more crying (rightfully so this time). I of course acted like his eye had been punctured out and freaked the big one. I put my hands over my eyes and danced around in circles yelling, is he bleeding...is he bleeding. Then yelled to the Lord above...Oh my God and hyperventiliated a bit. Chad is standing there with a screaming kid and out of control mommy. We made it through the ordeal, but I don't do well when my 'lil Kade is in danger~ha.
Kade is really developing well in all areas. He likes to sing all types of songs, does little projects, and has a very good memory. He has a sweet tooth like mommy and would eat cookies all day, given the chance.
We made it through a hair cut this weekend, without a huge tantrum. Thanks to MY great idea of giving him M&Ms during the cut. He just sat back and watched Elmo on the TV and ate M&Ms and he actually got a really darn cute hair cut for once. Typically he's screaming and crawling out of the chair and the end result is...let's just say...shorter. Now he's got one hot do!
Well its getting late, just wanted to send out an update, before I forget what he's been up to. Uggh, maybe I don't want to remember this stage...I'm exhausted. Good timing for his cute haircut...now he's way to cute to get mad at. Happy Holidays! I have a bunch of pics to post and more on the way. Kade is super excited and loves to see the Christmas lights!

1 comment:

"Ike's mama" said...

OMG. I have not talked to you in like 2 days and I am missing everything! I bet you did freak out when Kade got a black eye. Is it better yet? I bet Chad did well in staying calm....these things are so tough on mommies.