My mommy says I can have a cookie if I sit on the step like a good boy. Ok I think I can do that. Look how nicely I can even cross my legs...
Oooooh, I'm so excited I had to get right up and run around as soon as I took a bite of my delicious cookie!
Ok, fine...I promise THIS time I will sit like a good boy...Sheeeesh!
Ooooh it is soooo delicious, I have to raise it in the air and show everyone. YUMMIE!!!
What... I'm 17 months, I do not remember this agreement we made to sit still??? Um, can I have another cookie please?
It is quite clear that I have birthed an identical clone of myself. He loves his sweets!!!
Oooooh, I'm so excited I had to get right up and run around as soon as I took a bite of my delicious cookie!
Ok, fine...I promise THIS time I will sit like a good boy...Sheeeesh!
Ooooh it is soooo delicious, I have to raise it in the air and show everyone. YUMMIE!!!
What... I'm 17 months, I do not remember this agreement we made to sit still??? Um, can I have another cookie please?
It is quite clear that I have birthed an identical clone of myself. He loves his sweets!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment