Of course what is Easter without a PEEP. He takes this in the bathtub with him.
This is a crazy toy that zings across the floor when you pull the cord. He likes to chase it around.
Fast forward now to April and Kade went on his first EASTER EGG HUNT! We got the bunny basket back out of the closet to go get those Easter Eggs. There is this cool farm in town set up for the kids to visit for all kinds of special occasions, they happened to have a egg hunt and so we decided to go. The weather was pretty crappy but we braved it anyways.
Ohh Hurry up and take the pictures Dad...They are ready to start and I have to get in line!!No Way! Mom you have to take one TOO! Aww I'm so not gonna smile, this stinks...
Finally!! Oooh, here is a big RED one, I'll show those other kids how to find these things...
Hey ANOTHER PICTURE?? I'm not even gonna look this time... The rules say we have to put the eggs back and then I get a Prize?? Whoo hooo! Ok, I'll put my empty eggs here for my bag of candy...
After the Easter Egg hunt, we went inside the little farm house that is set up with activities for the kids. One of them was this big cow that the kids could "milk". Kade just stared at it and wouldn't even attempt-ha!
1 comment:
I missed ya there. I took the girls too! I love that place so much fun Yunker Farm!
Post a Comment