Hi all! This is Kade, my mommy says that now that I'm almost 1 year old...I need to start blogging about my own adventures (she says her fingers are sore!). Well there is a lot more to come for Christmas but my mom needs to archive some pictures and get them off the puter because it is tooo slow! It took at least 30 minutes to just view each of the Xmas pictures. I begged her to let me do at least one before I went to bed. (Yes begging works on my mommy, she is very weak I'm finding out, all it takes is a flip of my lower lip and SUCCESS!)
One of my favorite parts of Christmas is when Uncle Shawn came to visit. I snuck an ornament off the tree that looked just like a yummy piece of red candy! Hmmm, I'm just starting the ability to think of how to trick people. For now I will bang this on the glass table and see how long it takes someone to run over here.
Go ahead...don't be shy. They are my FAVORITES (wink wink)
No comments:
Post a Comment