Now I know Kade is little yet and won't remember this day and time anymore then he would the days where we sit around at home and he spits up on me all day :-) BUT this will be a special Christmas as its Kade's FIRST and I have went out and bought his First stocking and first ornament and LOTS of toys for under the tree. We are actually more excited about the presents because he is needing some new entertainment around here, so when he rips open that paper it will be a genuine smile on my face (now he will have some time away from hanging on my leg! )Here are some pics and we will get some more with Kade and his Christmas a bit later.
Kade's first ornament had a place to put a picture. We went and got his picture taken w/Santa at the mall and then put that in it. Thought it would be pretty neat so we could see what he looked like his first Christmas too.
Here is his first stocking (not sure what to stuff it with yet).
Now we had to decide when to open gifts. Typically when I was little, we would open all our presents on Xmas eve. Santa would visit while we were in church (funny how mom forgot something right as we were all in the car ready to leave!). Chad on the other hand opened all his presents BUT Santa's gift Xmas eve and then Santa came during the night. I guess we decided he will open Santa's gift Xmas day and the rest Xmas Eve. (Tough decisions I tell ya!)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment