Monday, October 13, 2008

Shark Attack!

Well we have been busy at the Fischer household and I have ALOT of blogging to do, so much has happened! Tonight I only have a couple minutes so will do one blog of my baby w/a bad hair day. He must have went to bed w/wet hair and it was so funny in the morning.
It looked like he had a shark fin and the dumb thing wouldn't go down so I had to take him to daycare like this!!! When Chad picked him up everyone was laughing and said he looked like a shark crawling around all day.

Maaaaaa! I'm tired what are you doing waking me up...
I'd NEVER do that to you!
I just am not myself until I've had my morning Binky
Aaaah! That's better,
If I could just wake up enough to find my lips...
Fine, just get your side shot...I've got a lot to do today...
(look real close Its kind of hidden by his white mobile)

No comments: