Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cooookies!

If anyone knows me they know my addiction for sugar, but THE BEST sugar fix would be Aunt Doris' HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!! Story goes, that my first word was COOKIE (surprise I know) and said it when I was eating these made by my Aunt when I was really little. So everytime I said cookie, I got another one & probably was able to handle a large quantity of them :-)
Soooo, this last weekend, I received a care package in the mail with ooodles of homemade cookies from Doris... so we could pass on the tradition to Kade. Sit back and enjoy the story of Kade's FIRST COOKIE!
Hey Ma, what is this?? I'm big now..give me the whole thing would ya?Chomp, Chomp...This is really TASTEY!!Ma!! Hold it steady so I can get a BIG biteWaaaahh!
I only have my bottom 2 teeth and can't get any bites off,
Aaaaaah!!MMM, sniff sniff...
Ok now I'm better if you break it off for me
We do make a good team mom,
and I LOVE my cookie treat!
Sorry to report that he did not say "cookie", but mom and dad helped Kade eat the cookies
Thanks AUNT DORIS!!!

No comments: