Last Saturday, we went to the lake w/Devin & Amanda. We went and anchored where it was really shallow and could mess around in the water. Kade had a blast swimming around and getting attention from all the boaters.
Going to the lake is "slightly" more of an issue now that we have to pack baby gear. Plenty of diapers, bibs, formula, cereal, baby food, toys, change of clothes, sunscreen, burp cloths, blankets...plus the whole trip is..where did his sandals go? where is his hat at? when did he eat last? Thanks to MOMMY who is the one who keeps track of those things...DADDY had them packed and ready to go and I took over from there. TEAMWORK!
Kade with the boys-Uncle Devo and Daddy
Just get my feet a little wet--K?
OK, Let's just go for it and take a dip
I'm not lying, I swore I saw a SHARK!
I got lots of "Ooohs & Aaahs" from passing boats
I can't stand the thought that this fun in the sun day will end...
Ummm, where is my baby? This kid is almost 1/2 as long as Chad!
K, I'm done now...I see my mommy taking pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment