HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY KADE MELVIN FISCHER!!!
Kade went swimming for his birthday. Kind of the recurring theme, as there is not a whole lot to do in January. He was with his trusty sidekick, Isaac...
Went down the slide with daddy and Uncle Shawn...
Kade has been doing pretty good. He does have his moments now and then with some "attitude". The typical 4 year old...if everything is not perfect, the world must be ending. He is in pre-school and loves his little sister. They don't really play together too much, but he does on occassion.
He still has a nasty sweet tooth and wants cookies for supper all the time. He is a very picky eater (I know I know, gets that from his momma).
His new accomplishment, he plays learning games on the computer. I am amazed! A slightly nicer version of a babysitter than the TV, ha!
We love you buddy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment