Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fischers and Mosbruckers!

Gone are the days we used to go out by ourselves with Amanda and Devin.  I remember back to all the suppers, parties, boating, and just plain fun we'd have.  Then came Kade, we still would get together although it was a bit tougher.  Then came Isaac, again still doable but very different.  Then this summer Brynn came into our lives.  I do love my mommy role, but when we get together with everyone, now we had 3 kids running around.  Now the newest addition ASHER MICHAEL MOSBRUCKER.  Awww! he is stinking cute!
But those days of getting together for a relaxing weekend of fun, are behind us.  Now we have 4 little "monsters"  on the loose.  Relaxing is a word I no longer use, ha!  I joked with Amanda that we aren't going to come visit because I will loose my mind when we have the FOUR kiddos running around, aaaack!!!  Wish us luck ;-)
Awww, don't they look so sweet and innocent?
   Ha, seriously, not one kiddo looking at the camera..........
We love you little ones! 

No comments: