Sunday, July 31, 2011

Smilley Brynn

Brynn is already smiling!  Here is a recap of when we were getting ready to go to daycare the other morning.
Psssst.... Mom, look I'll tease you with just a little smirk.
  Not quite sure yet if I'll give a big smile.
Oooh, if you keep making that really sharp squeaky noise, asking me "Can Brynn SMILE?" about 100 more times, than maybe.  Ha, these mommies will fall for anything.
 Alright, you've earned it Mommy, here is my heart melter of a smile!!

I happened to walk by a mirror the other day and Brynn caught a glimpse of herself.  Holy cow, she was IN LOVE with that cute reflection.  She looked and cooed and flirted with herself.  Ooooh Boy, I'm gonna have a handful with her.  I can tell already--GULP!
 Dear Jesus, Thank you for making me so darned cute...I  pray that I get even more cuter every day.
 Phew, my prayers have been answered, I'm don't think I could even get any cuter!
Lord please help this mommy!!  She is an 11 week old diva already~yikes!

No comments: