**Shout out to Patrice also, I still remember the day we stood in your office and decided to go back and hit the books!
My BIGGEST THANKS goes out to Chad, he truely has been my biggest cheerleader, motivator, and support to Kade while I was gone. While I was doing papers, presentations, studying, and all that jazz...he did all the cooking, cleaning, shopping, organizing, and whatever the heck he did that I wasn't even aware of. In my absense, Chad and Kade have really bonded and become best buds forever. Here are the things they've been up to...
KADE AND DADDY...
Peek A Boo...I love you!
1 comment:
Congrats!! It rocks that your husband did all that for you...I don't know if mine would, but I am going to school online (5 week classes) and my first of many is about over woo hoo! I am worried I am going to whimp out over the next two years...but I have to have faith that I can do it! Now enjoy that beautiful munchkin of yours :) The best part of on-line is that D sits by my feet :) well congrats again on a job well done! oh what is your degree in?
Post a Comment